Technical data sheet
Self-venting coupling, Series 090.F BiTec - NW 5,0- brass, nickel plated
1) After coupling, the hose is pressurized when th egreen sliding sleeve is pushed forwad.
In this position, the safety sleeve prevents accidental uncoupling of the pressurized line.
2) Sliding the green safety sleeve back depressurizes the hose, and exposes the release sleeve.
3) The depressurized line can then be uncoupled by pulling the release sleeve in direction of the connection.
Fulfills the requirements of the DIN ISO 4414.
The nominal flow diameter is 875 l min.
Areas of application
The coupling can be statically loaded up to 20 bar without pulsation. Vacuum suitable till -0,95 bar Flow rate: 875 l/min
brass nickel plated with NBR seal
release sleeve aluminium green anodized
compression springs 1.4310
Seals made of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)
Hardness of material 70 Shore
Temperature range -30°C through +110°C
Temperature range -35°C through +110°C (allowed for short periods)
Gas permeability coefficient (Ø)=5
Resistant to mineral oils, fuels, water and watery liquids, fuel gas, hot air and many chemicals (on request)
If air or ozone are applied, hardening and brittleness (cracking) must be expected.
brass nickel, plated
All promised technical properties are ensured in connection with a plug with european profile.
coupling with hose connector
- BiTec 152.E- nominal flow diameter 10-brass, nickel plated
- 152- nominal flow diameter 10,0-brass,nickel plated
- BiTec series 125.F nominal flow diameter 7,8 -brass, nickel plated
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of the details provided. The right is reserved to make alterations that are caused by further technical development and they do not justify any complaints either.